- Clarendon Heritage Projects
- Holiday Market
- Plans to Restore Historic Church Moving Along
- Town Meeting Presentation of Plans
- Group Contemplates Church Future
- North Clarendon Chapel
- Clarendon Springs General Store
- Redevelopment Project of Inlet Village
- Redevelopment dollars underfire
- Endangered Area
- CorpWell Foundation in action: A1A Project receives a 3 million dollar grant for pedestrian and bike friendly road.
UK Department of Agriculture Extension in Montgomery County contemplates opening a Master Gardner Program and other Educational Programs at Heavenly View Farm. Gary Hamilton Extension Agent.
The Rural Historical Preservation represent conservation efforts for this region. The point of interests are:
“A Taste of Mt Sterling History”.
You are invited to submit your stories to the upcoming book. Be part of it. Info
Rural Learning Center to open soon
The learning center will be offering classes and seminars to promote the development of KY Proud products in the region. Literature and computer access will be made available at certain hours also.
Property donated to Non-for-Profit.
Williamson & Balley Estate is near completion for the donation to “Getwell Education Foundation” for the land and structure where Heavenly View Farm Inn is located.
GetWell Education Foundation has awarded a scholarship for two internships in the development of our project.